Tamagawa Icebreaker Namazake 2019
Have a question about this product? You can email us at email@example.com
500ml Bottle Size
Keep Refrigerated – Unpasteurised Sake
Out of stock
- Brewed at Kinoshita Brewery in Kyoto Prefecture. Toji Brewmaster is Philip Harper who produces this cult classic annually for release in the Japanese summer.
- Made from Nihonbare rice grown in Shiga Prefecture.
- Rice Polishing Ratio 60%.
- Junmai Ginjo Classification; Namazake -unpasteurised, Muroka – unfiltered, Genshu – undiluted.
- 500ml Bottle Size.
- ABV 17.9%.
- Funky aromatics of sweet, damp chestnut, malted biscuits and steamed rice with an undeniable fruity start then refreshing finish with hints of fennel, shiitake mushroom and super ripe melon.
- Food matches – Very versatile, full-bodied sake that can handle rich food flavours, grilled, marinated chicken and beef, mushroom risotto, grilled eggplant and capsicum, blue cheese and ice-cream.
- Serve chilled. Philip Harper recommends serving this sake over ice – the ice gives this sake a creamier texture and as it melts it the flavour profile changes.
- Keep refrigerated during storage and after opening.