Stella Junmai Daiginjo
Have a question about this product? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brewed at Inaba Shuzo by Mrs Nobuko Inaba in Tsukaba City, Ibaraki Prefecture.
- Made from Yamada Nishiki rice (Kōji-mai) and Gohyakumangoku rice.
- Rice Polishing Ratio 50%.
- Junmai Daiginjo Classification.
- 720 ml Bottle Size.
- ABV 15%.
- Highly aromatic nose bursting with flora and fruit of the tropics – jasmine, frangipani, lily, rambutan and lychee.
- Smooth, silky-textured and rounded mouth-feel with soft berry fruitiness. Refined, luxe and very elegant sake.
- Food pairings – sautéed scallops, prawn dumplings, poached chicken breast, veal and pork braises. Blueberry, strawberry and creamy yoghurt based desserts.
- Recommend serve chilled (in a tulip-shaped glass to capture the beautiful aromatics).
- Store in a cool, dark place. Once opened keep refrigerated.