Have a question about this product? You can email us at email@example.com
500g packet frozen. Unpasteurised product.
Keep refrigerated or frozen during storage and after opening.
- Sake kasu from Kazuma Sake Brewery in Noto Peninsula. The kasu is from the pressing of Chikuha brand sake.
- The kasu is in cake form and has the consistency of dough.
- The product will be mailed in frozen condition but may thaw out during transit. It is possible to easily refreeze this product for storage or place in refrigerator for immediate use.
- There is some retained sake alcohol in the kasu and this should be considered to be around 5%.
- Great for making a vegetable pickling bed, meat tenderiser and marinade.