Imada Fukucho Junmai Ginjo Hattanso Muroka Genshu
Have a question about this product? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brewed at Imada Shuzo in Akitsu, Hiroshima Prefecture by Ms. Miho Imada (Owner and Master Brewer).
- Made from Hattanso rice.
- Rice Polishing Ratio is 55%.
- Junmai Ginjo Classification, Muroka – unfined, Genshu – not diluted with water.
- 720ml Bottle Size.
- ABV 16%.
- Highly fragrant with aromas of tropical flowers and frangipane, hazelnuts and a soft lactic note.
- Rich, smooth texture and well balanced sake with flavours of juicy fruit, pineapple, nuts and honeycomb. Crisp touch of spice on the finish.
- Food matches – seafood platters, calamari fritti, scallops, grilled prawns. Chicken casserole, Asian pork stir-fry, risotto, roasted cauliflower.
- Recommend serve chilled.
- Store in a cool, dark place and after opening keep refrigerated.