Fukugao Whiskey Barrel
Have a question about this product? You can email us at email@example.com
- Brewed at Fukugao Shuzo located in Sanjo City, Niigata Prefecture.
- Made from Gohyakumangoku and Koshitanrei rice.
- Rice Polishing Ratio 60%.
- Futsushu Classification, matured in Oak casks that were previously used for ageing Whiskey.
- 720ml Bottle size.
- ABV 19%.
- A really distinctive sake that has the deep and unmistakeable smokey, woody aroma of Whiskey.
- The aromatics of this sake add weight to the dry palate which is full of acidity, umami and hints of oak, coffee and chocolate.
- Food matches – One to try alongside cheese, charcuterie, smoked salmon or flame-grilled pork.
- Serve just like your favourite whiskey – neat, chilled, on the rocks, with water.
- Store in a cool, dark place. After opening keep refrigerated.