Eikoh Kuramoto no Umeshu 500ml
Have a question about this product? You can email us at email@example.com
- Brewed at Eikoh Shuzo in Matsuyama, Ehime Prefecture.
- Made from Japanese Ume Plum, Sugar and Rice Shochu.
- Umeshu Classification – Plum fruit Liqueur.
- 500ml Bottle Size.
- ABV 14%.
- Aromas of marzipan, cassis and ripe plum.
- Celebrate the great depth of flavour of Ume fruit with this intense marriage of sweet and tart plum.
- A deliciously refreshing drink straight up or poured over ice, it is also well suited as a base for adventurous cocktail making. Never-ending Umeshu Negronis form this mega large size bottle.
- Food matches – pre-dinner Negroni’s or Umeshu soda with salty nuts, crackers and dips. Have alongside sweet dessert, brûlée, baked fruit, chocolate tart, great with ice cream or sorbet.
- Store in a cool dark place after opening.